How do you use peering in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use peering in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for peering.
- And presently, looking up from his manuscript, he saw her face still at the railings, peering through a lilac bush. (8)
- Crossjay was rangeing and peering all over the room. (10)
- Crowds were on the pavement, peering through the shop-windows. (10)
- Dots of heads, curious faces, peering and starting eyes, met my vision. (10)
- He crossed the wooded neck above the valley, and began descending, peering into gulfs of the twilight dusk. (10)
- He kept his head bent, peering at her intrusively. (10)
- Peering at her features in the starlight, he let her take the handkerchief from his pocket. (10)
- She had seen those monsters with their peering eyes somewhere. (8)
- The curtains were drawn, but a chink of moonlight peering through fell on the bed. (8)
- The doorways were crowded, and the windows dense with eager faces peering out of the draped bunting. (9)
- The next moment he climbed the heights, and was peering at the mass of gloom that fronted the sky. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for peering. Perhaps also see a sentence for pitched and ways to use perpetual in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use peering in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.