Sentences with penalties. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use penalties in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for penalties.
- He was ready to submit to every humiliation that he might see the rescued features; he was willing to pay all his penalties. (10)
- In this event he is spared none of the penalties with which we like to visit difference of opinion; rather they are accumulated on him. (9)
- Man, differentiated from the other apes by his desire to know, was from the first obliged to steel himself against the penalties of knowledge. (8)
- One of the penalties of a country life. (10)
- Ugo Corte, of Bergamo, had seen his family swept away by the executioner and pecuniary penalties. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for penalties. Perhaps also see a sentence for poised and ways to use perverse in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use penalties in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "pecuniary use in sentence", "penalties in a sentence", "penalties in sentence", "penalties sentence", visited this page.