A sentence for the word penalty. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use penalty in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for penalty.
- But if detected he would be dead shortly afterward, death being the just and legal penalty of his crime. (1)
- He has had the profit of beauty, and he shall yield the penalty: my kiss is for him, my serpent-kiss. (10)
- He pays this penalty for his success in that kind; and every one pays some such penalty who deals with some such material. (9)
- I have already paid the penalty of them who are condemned to come to an island. (10)
- She was wine and no penalty to me. (10)
- The man had suffered enough; as if the man had expiated his wrong, and he was not going to do anything to renew his penalty. (9)
- There its course is often so very obscure; and often it seems to involve, so far as we can see, no penalty whatever. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for penalty. Perhaps also see a sentence for prints and ways to use pearly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use penalty in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.