A sentence for the word pence. ESL students, teachers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use pence in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pence.
- He laughed now, and said, It was eleven shillings and nine pence. (9)
- He said he had earned only a few pence that day, and would be beaten. (10)
- He was just urging his hearers, in a loud voice, to abandon the base avarice which gathers pence. (5)
- My exemplars are the lately breeched youngsters with two pence in their pockets for the gingerbread-nut booth on a fair day. (10)
- The sum of twenty-one pence was in his possession, and, I ask you, as he asked himself, how is a gentleman to dine upon that? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pence. Perhaps also see a sentence for prevailed and ways to use perturbation in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pence in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.