How do you use sixpence in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use sixpence in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sixpence.
- A man might dine on four shillings and sixpence, enjoying a modest half-pint of wine, and he possessed that sum. (10)
- Gardiner has done for them, because Wickham has not sixpence of his own. (4)
- He gave her sixpence for it. (8)
- He separated from the rest the sixpence, the dead bee, and what was edible. (8)
- She showed me sixpence shining in the palm of her hand. (10)
- Sixpence is the most I ever discovered, and I have it now. (10)
- The idea of paying two shillings and sixpence for one miserable bottle vanished at the richly-coloured prospect. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sixpence. Perhaps also see a sentence for skies and ways to use situation in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sixpence in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.