Penetration in sentence. English majors, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use penetration in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for penetration.
- Avoid them, Miss Dale; they dazzle the penetration of the composer. (10)
- General von Rudiger looked to his defences, and he had sufficient penetration to see that the weakest point of them might be a submissive daughter. (10)
- Harriet had no penetration. (4)
- Her look was grave, straight, uninquiring, soon accurately perusing; an arrow of Artemis for penetration. (10)
- I sighed at my sad gift of penetration, and tossed the fresh example of it into the treasury of vanity. (10)
- Lackstraw, a woman of decisive penetration, and an insubordinate recruit of the army aforesaid. (10)
- Reasoning it so, she thought it a saying for the penetration of the most polished and deceptive of the later human masks. (10)
- There was no denying that those brothers had penetration. (4)
- When the centre of him was violently struck he was a genius in penetration. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for penetration. Perhaps also see a sentence for pay and ways to use perplexity in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use penetration in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.