Sentences with perilous in them. College students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use perilous in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for perilous.
- A hint of his willingness in any direction, causes a perilous rush of his devotees. (10)
- Caseldy was convulsed with wrath, to such a degree as to make the part of an intermediary perilous. (10)
- Excessive love is perilous for principle! (10)
- Half an hour earlier it would have been a perilous condition to be traversing in the society of a closely scanning reader of fair faces. (10)
- He saw her lying dead, saw himself climbing down in the moonlight and raising her still-living, but half-frozen, form from some perilous ledge. (8)
- He was incapable of guessing that it might apply forcibly to Vittoria, who had undertaken a grave, perilous, and imminent work. (10)
- In reality, Edward was the perilous companion. (10)
- It seems to me perilous to terrify their imaginations. (10)
- She felt herself as a ship sailing into perilous waters, without compass. (10)
- She put to her account some strength, much weakness; she almost dared to gaze unblinking at a perilous evil tendency. (10)
- That was perilous ground. (10)
- The defensive is perilous policy in war. (10)
- The praying for it, each knew, implored their joint will to decree the perilous blessing. (10)
- Though her performance might be called only a perilous feat, she felt it to be true, genuine art. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for perilous. Perhaps also see a sentence for polteed and ways to use perplexities in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use perilous in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.