Sentence using the word perils. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use perils in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for perils.
- But his manner made him also an adored big brother, stamped splendid by the perils of life. (10)
- He has saved her from the perils of temptation. (10)
- He was more keenly conscious of the incongruous nature of the situation than affected by its perils; it was revolting, but absurd. (1)
- She admitted it, admitting with an unwonted emotional shiver, that absolute freedom could be the worst of perils. (10)
- She laughed at the gloomy forebodings of Danvers concerning the perils environing ladies in the streets after dark alone. (10)
- The perils of the sea were at full just then, and the prospect of danger gave her a sort of pleasure. (8)
- The journey was not without its perils. (7)
- They had now all retired from the sea, and, having survived its manifold perils, were patiently waiting to be drowned in sail-boats on the bay. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for perils. Perhaps also see a sentence for phillips and ways to use peachey in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use perils in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.