Sentences for persecuted. Writers, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use persecuted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for persecuted.
- Between these dreads of doubt and belief she played at cat and mouse with herself, escaped from cat, persecuted mouse, teased herself, and gloated. (10)
- He persecuted me even in the lifetime of my good man. (10)
- He has enemies, was variously said of the persecuted nobleman. (10)
- I was persecuted with letters. (10)
- Not that I am any further persecuted by the dread that I am in imminent danger here. (10)
- Persecuted as he was, nothing remained for him but the nether-sublime of a statuesque desperation. (10)
- Why am I so persecuted? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for persecuted. Perhaps also see a sentence for pacified and ways to use periods in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use persecuted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.