Use persuading in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use persuading in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for persuading.
- He is a born British subject, yet he has never succeeded in persuading a single official of his nationality. (2)
- Jorrocks persuading his horse to cross a stream. (8)
- Most of the adsmithing is now employed in persuading people that such things are useful, beautiful, and pure. (9)
- Renee made a boast of not persuading her guest to stay, avowing that she would not willingly have him go. (10)
- She struck at the conclusion, that the young woman had been persuading him. (10)
- The dreadful teaching of circumstances might help to the persuading of a fair young woman, under his direction . (10)
- We had a task in persuading him to resume his expedition, as well as Saddlebank to forgive us. (10)
- We had had a great deal of trouble in persuading him to sit at all. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for persuading. Perhaps also see a sentence for passport and ways to use petition in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use persuading in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.