Sentence with word perturbation. Those in an MBA program, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use perturbation in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for perturbation.
- Arabella had never seen her father show such perturbation of mind. (10)
- But the foil barely concealed his livid perturbation. (10)
- For it had come at last, after all these weeks of ferment, after all this strange time of perturbation. (8)
- He noticed her perturbation, and spoke of it to her father. (10)
- His comportment was cheerful in a sober fashion, notwithstanding the transparent perturbation of his spirit. (10)
- His conception of war had already undergone a profound change, and he was conscious that his new feeling was manifesting itself in visible perturbation. (1)
- Robert rejected all idea of his being in any way the cause of her strange perturbation. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for perturbation. Perhaps also see a sentence for pressingly and ways to use peered in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use perturbation in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.