Pestilence sentence. English majors, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use pestilence in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pestilence.
- And now came war, the purifier and the pestilence. (10)
- Both had fallen victims on the same day to the plague, the only pestilence that had visited this bright coast within the memory of man. (5)
- I am like a pestilence, and let me swing away to the desert, for there I do no harm. (10)
- No wonder that when he appears he slays them, walks over them like a pestilence! (10)
- The measles is a very important pestilence in connection with a grown woman. (8)
- This pestilence had sneaked on him before he had smelled powder. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pestilence. Perhaps also see a sentence for parish and ways to use permanent in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pestilence in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.