Examples of peter sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use peter in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for peter.
- Fiske, and wished her and Peter Smithers at the bottom of the sea. (10)
- Peter Dump in their satires form with those named a group not to be matched elsewhere in the country. (9)
- Peter Yatt touched the notes for voices at the piano. (10)
- Peter and has them in the gates fast! (10)
- Peter assured him marriage did not break the mould. (10)
- Peter did his villanies for him. (10)
- Peter travelled down to the sun of his purse with great news. (10)
- Peter turned about, and stretched an affable hand. (10)
- Peter was one who did honour to the body he belonged to. (10)
- Peter was salaried by his Lordship, and that, in common with that of Parasite, he exercised the ancient companion profession. (10)
- Peter, tired of his journeys to and fro, urged him to press the business. (10)
- Peter, whom they had not seen for a week or more. (10)
- Peter; for he was an engaging fellow, and where he went not Lord Mountfalcon would not go. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for peter. Perhaps also see a sentence for precedent and ways to use perform in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use peter in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.