Peterborough example sentences. University students, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use peterborough in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for peterborough.
- Catching sight of Peterborough at his heels, she screamed a word equivalent to a clergyman. (10)
- In fine, he favoured Peterborough with a lesson in worldly views. (10)
- Our Peterborough is up at the chateau. (10)
- Peterborough feared, he must say, that we were an inconsequent people. (10)
- Peterborough kept their chairs. (10)
- Peterborough signified an assent, designed to modify the implication. (10)
- Peterborough to share the hours of watching by my side. (10)
- Peterborough turned and fled to his cabin. (10)
- Peterborough, criminal red, attacked a jam-pot for a diversion. (10)
- Peterborough, have you a mind to climb it? (10)
- Peterborough, officiates for the assembled Protestants of all nations. (10)
- Soon after the second breakfast, Edmund bade them good-bye for a week, and mounted his horse for Peterborough, and then all were gone. (4)
- The ladies retired, taking Peterborough with them. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for peterborough. Perhaps also see a sentence for peacefulness and ways to use peggy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use peterborough in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.