A sentence using the word petrified. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use petrified in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for petrified.
- Cecilia was petrified by a gentle tapping at her door. (10)
- He doubted, and stood petrified between the double question. (10)
- She stood there, with a face like a petrified Irish outcry. (10)
- The door was half open, and passing through it might be seen the petrified figure of a fine man. (10)
- The ill-advised woman remained kneeling for a moment with her ingratiating smile hardening on her face, while the sense of her blunder petrified the rest. (9)
- Up went his eyebrows, wrinkling arches over a petrified stare. (10)
- Wrinkled with incongruous clothing from head to foot, and dazed by the light, he peered on them, like a mouse magnified and petrified. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for petrified. Perhaps also see a sentence for promise and ways to use pension in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use petrified in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.