Sentences for inexorable. ESL students, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use inexorable in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for inexorable.
- Arabella was pushed on by the inexorable crowd of hungry people behind. (10)
- He is inexorable, being the guilty one of the two. (10)
- Hinkle, but be was inexorable. (9)
- His hunger could only be appeased by his wife, inexorable and frightened, behind these shut doors. (8)
- In the lives of men an inexorable rhythm, caused by the need for trousers, not even the fondest parents can deny. (8)
- The inexorable street forbade it. (10)
- There was something terrifying in this inexorable silence, in the impossibility of getting at her. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for inexorable. Perhaps also see a sentence for ill and ways to use intuitively in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use inexorable in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.