A sentence using the word permanent. Students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use permanent in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for permanent.
- A regular Board with a permanent Lord High Admiral, and a regular vote of money to keep it up to the mark. (10)
- But in Europe everything is permanent, and in America everything is provisional. (9)
- He was near to being a permanent cripple from that fall. (10)
- His sensations habitually shaped themselves in accordance with those two permanent requirements of his nature, liking for adventure, and hatred of tyranny. (8)
- I, in return, could give no permanent address, so I related my history from the beginning. (10)
- It all seemed somehow different, more serious and troubling, in this strange bed, of this strange room, that was to be so permanent. (8)
- So lonely was it, so plunged in a ground-bass of silence; so much too big and permanent for any figure of man. (8)
- So prodigiously did he love and hate, that he had no permanent sense except for her. (10)
- The permanent larder was represented by cakes of chocolate and tins of Bologna sausage. (2)
- The investments had not turned out as they promised; not only had dividends been passed, but there had been permanent shrinkages. (9)
- There are various kinds of shocks: to the vertebrae; to the nerves; to moral sensibility; and, more potent and permanent, to personal dignity. (8)
- There you have one of the prominent permanent distinctions between them and the commonalty. (10)
- We must attach ourselves to principles; nothing is permanent but principles. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for permanent. Perhaps also see a sentence for pronunciation and ways to use perfunctory in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use permanent in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.