A sentence using the word enduring. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use enduring in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for enduring.
- A significant sign of what the ladies were enduring was, that they ceased to speak of it in their consultations. (10)
- And then the most enduring of all sentient things had moved in him again; so that he once more felt. (8)
- If her ladyship is unforgiving, I say I am enduring. (10)
- So high and so conceited that there was no enduring him! (4)
- Such a penance as I have been enduring, while you were sitting here so composed and so happy! (4)
- Such it seemed to her, till she could have shrieked; but only a few fresh tears started down her cheeks, and she lay enduring it. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for enduring. Perhaps also see a sentence for expanded and ways to use encircled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use enduring in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.