Sentences using the word lasting. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use lasting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for lasting.
- As I have already intimated, I doubt the more lasting effects of unjust criticism. (9)
- But, as it is, the disappointment is single, and, I trust, will not be lasting. (4)
- He made few friendships, but these were lasting. (8)
- I borrowed from my friend the bookbinder a German novel, which had for me a message of lasting cheer. (9)
- I wonder he does not marry, to secure a lasting convenience of that kind. (4)
- It could not be very lasting, however. (4)
- That is why the poets, who spring imagination with a word or a phrase, paint lasting pictures. (10)
- The wish was rather eager than lasting. (4)
- The wretch never knew how near he was to losing it, with incredible preliminaries of obloquy, and a subsequent devotion to lasting infamy. (9)
- There had been a tremendous thunder-storm, lasting all night. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for lasting. Perhaps also see a sentence for leo and ways to use larches in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use lasting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.