Examples of petulant sentences. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use petulant in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for petulant.
- He liked the air of petulant gallantry about her, and mused upon the picture, rare to him, of a glorious dashing woman. (10)
- Maynard, in petulant disappointment, letting her wraps fall upon a chair. (9)
- Not to be petulant with objects disappointing her, was an impossible task. (10)
- Say a petulant princess, a star of beauty, mad for me, and the whisper of our passion and sorrows traversing the flushed world! (10)
- She deserved compliments, and would have had them if she had not wounded the most jealous and petulant of her courtiers. (10)
- She fretted at it, and was her petulant self again in an epigrammatic note of discord. (10)
- She was denied the petulant satisfaction of rousing the championship bitter to her. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for petulant. Perhaps also see a sentence for pray and ways to use perhaps in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use petulant in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.