Philosophic sentence example. College students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use philosophic in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for philosophic.
- Anthony had fallen against the roots of a banking elm, and surveyed the scene with philosophic abstractedness. (10)
- Bennet arrived, he had all the appearance of his usual philosophic composure. (4)
- Dozens of writers will be in at yonder yawning breach, if only perusers will rally to the philosophic standard. (10)
- Dreadful as it sounds to philosophic ears, you must marry. (10)
- Each had a different way, humorous or philosophic, contemptuous, sour, or sly, of showing this resentment. (8)
- He had waged precociously philosophic, when still a junior. (10)
- If anything, she was admiring the lady; but Rose could be no placid philosophic spectator of what was to her a horrible assumption and hypocrisy. (10)
- James gratifies this philosophic desire. (9)
- Rose would not be so philosophic as her mother. (10)
- That his love of country should express itself in philosophic altruism? (8)
- The philosophic lady thought it time to leave him. (10)
- They left him feeling extremely philosophic. (8)
- To these little solemn delicious creatures, all front and no behind, the philosophic eye, with its habit of looking round the corner, was clearly detestable. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for philosophic. Perhaps also see a sentence for proprieties and ways to use philosopher in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use philosophic in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.