Sentences using the word picking. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use picking in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for picking.
- Comes of picking up people you know nothing of. (8)
- Drolleries, humours, reputed witticisms, are like odours of roast meats, past with the picking of the joint. (10)
- Flowers had seemed to be had for the picking; now they were all thorned and prickled. (8)
- Goodness knows whom she may be picking up with! (8)
- He told me not to cry, and put some potatoes he had been picking up all into my hand. (10)
- In self-commiseration he stood picking little bits of skin off his fingers. (8)
- Its light came searching along, picking out with a mysterious momentary brightness the bushes and tree-trunks, making the wet road gleam. (8)
- Picking him up, we carried him to a four-wheeled cab, and took his muzzle off. (8)
- Pole was in a third prayer, stumbling on and picking himself up, apparently unaware that he had passed the limit. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for picking. Perhaps also see a sentence for pill and ways to use pitches in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use picking in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.