Sentences with pigeons in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use pigeons in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pigeons.
- He was rather anxious about his pigeons when he left, I understand. (9)
- It was while he was standing there, encircled by, pigeons and forgotten by his fellow man, that there came to him a spiritual revelation. (8)
- No gun was fired; rabbits, pigeons, even the few partridges enjoyed those first days of autumn unmolested. (8)
- Pigeons, very high up, flew over and away to the next wood. (8)
- Round Villa Rubein the pigeons cooed uneasily, all the other birds were silent. (8)
- Some pigeons passed over at a great height. (8)
- Some pigeons were strutting and preening their feathers in the pools of sunlight between the shadows of the plane-trees. (8)
- The clock ticked; pigeons cooed on the veranda; a door opened in the distance, and for a moment a treble voice was heard. (8)
- What a hum of insects, and cooing of pigeons! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pigeons. Perhaps also see a sentence for politics and ways to use picnic in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pigeons in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.