Use the word pigs in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use pigs in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pigs.
- But she was gone; he could hear a rustle, the grunting of the pigs, the sound of a gate closing. (8)
- Fulkerson called that pretty tall for an old fellow who used to bewail the want of pigs and chickens to occupy his mind. (9)
- He informed the man of his having heard from a scholar, that pigs had been the cause of more bloody battles than any other animal. (10)
- She was a Hampshire woman, and understood the rearing of pigs. (10)
- The same sounds exactly, and a faint grunting from the sleepy pigs. (8)
- The stream which worked the mill came bubbling down in a dozen rivulets, and pigs were hunting round that estuary. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pigs. Perhaps also see a sentence for problems and ways to use pitied in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pigs in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.