Sentences for pike. Journalists, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use pike in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pike.
- At her entrance into The Blue Pike pain and mental suffering had driven her to the verge of despair. (5)
- But he, whose duty it was to look after the property of The Blue Pike, would spoil their pleasure in thieving. (5)
- But the landlord of The Pike and others soon forced Cyriax out of the way. (5)
- He carried it upright as a pike! (10)
- He thoughtfully patted the plump abdomen which, thanks to the fleshpots of The Blue Pike, had grown so rotund in his fifteen years of service. (5)
- Those flowers must have come from the garden of the landlady of The Pike, and she valued her pinks more than anything else. (5)
- Vernon turned from the portraits to a stuffed pike in a glass case, and plunged into sympathy with the fish for a refuge. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pike. Perhaps also see a sentence for pallor and ways to use pinch in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pike in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.