How do you use pin in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use pin in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pin.
- A letter was spied fastened with a pin to one of the cushions. (10)
- His allusion to the incessant pursuit of young Crossjay to pin him to lessons was appreciated. (10)
- Is there a pin or anything? (8)
- Lapham tried to pin it up, but failed, and stood looking out of it over the water. (9)
- So they may till a tradesman sent stark mad pops a pin into him. (10)
- That sleek head, those puppy-dog eyes, fattish red cheeks, high collars, pearl pin, spats, and drawl-pah! (8)
- There was no pin in his tie. (8)
- This plain wand, with an eighth of an inch of pin, was indeed a sceptre when he put it in my hands. (2)
- What a young pup-with his round eyes, and his round cheeks, and his little moustache, his fur coat, his spats, his diamond pin! (8)
- You can make presents, and wear a pin or a ring, if it takes your eye. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pin. Perhaps also see a sentence for pitfall and ways to use pine-tree in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pin in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "ow sentences used word pin", "sentences with word pin", visited this page.