Examples of pitiless sentences. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use pitiless in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pitiless.
- He was of a very merciful mind regarding things often held in pitiless condemnation, but of charity, as it is commonly understood, he had misgivings. (9)
- I am scrupulous about mittens, though I was tempted to write of her little naked hands, red with the pitiless cold. (9)
- I confess that in the beginning this brilliant, pitiless lawyer, this consciencelessly powerful advocate, at once mocker and poseur, all but failed to interest me. (9)
- Next I saw him dead, lying in his coffin amid those flowers with which we garland our despair in that pitiless hour. (9)
- The fact stood out cut in steel on the pitiless daylight. (10)
- Would one exception have marred too much the pitiless perfection of the divine, eternal plan? (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pitiless. Perhaps also see a sentence for pray and ways to use pipers in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pitiless in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.