How to use rocky in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use rocky in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rocky.
- He had clearly exchanged the sanguine for the bilious temperament, and was fast stranding on the rocky shores of prose. (10)
- Here there was nothing but a rocky bowl of emptiness. (10)
- His voyage from India gave him sight of Napoleon on the rocky island. (10)
- Soon the road that I was following split, after the fashion of the country, into three or four in a piece of rocky meadow. (2)
- Steep, rocky heights; Jaegers, nimble as cats, climbing up them…. (9)
- The road, barely visible, was rocky, the wagon rattled, and alongside ran a roaring stream. (7)
- We rounded the rocky corner of the gorge at a slightly accelerated pace in dead silence. (10)
- You may have noticed, they rarely flower above that rocky surface. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rocky. Perhaps also see a sentence for repay and ways to use rosary in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rocky in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.