Sentences with plainer in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use plainer in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for plainer.
- And you have been plainer than usual in stating the case. (8)
- Can I speak plainer? (4)
- I ought to have made what I meant plainer. (8)
- Never did tone express indifference plainer. (4)
- Nevertheless, she put on her robe of conquest, having first rejected with distaste a plainer garb. (10)
- Thorpe, as Isabella was going at the same time with James, was therefore obliged to speak plainer. (4)
- What is there plainer? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for plainer. Perhaps also see a sentence for polly and ways to use plains in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use plainer in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.