Sentence using the word plains. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use plains in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for plains.
- Immense was the range of vision scudding the peaks and over the illimitable Eastward plains flat to the very East and sources of the sun. (10)
- Italy shone about her; the lake, the plains, the peaks, and the shouldering flushed snowridges. (10)
- Mirage or no mirage, you must not too implicitly trust your eyes in the fantastic atmosphere of the high plains. (7)
- Oh for a horse upon the boundless plains! (10)
- The Indian of the plains had as yet seen little to unsettle his assurance of everlasting dominion. (7)
- The sights on the plains were strange contrasts to these conflicting inner emotions: she seemed to be living in two divided worlds. (10)
- They are the knights of the plains. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for plains. Perhaps also see a sentence for phaon and ways to use pleasures in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use plains in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.