Plateau sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use plateau in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for plateau.
- But out of the window the dawn was growing ruddy in a long belt over the hill-tops, and day was about to flood the plateau. (2)
- By the time my regiment had reached the plateau night had put an end to the struggle. (7)
- I returned for Modestine, pushed her briskly forward, and, after a sharp ascent of twenty minutes, reached the edge of a plateau. (2)
- On the edge of the plateau, to mark the highest point, someone had erected a rude cross, which jutted out stark against the blue sky. (8)
- The pair, who seemed to be father and son, came slowly up to the plateau, and stood close beside me for some time in silence. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for plateau. Perhaps also see a sentence for parched and ways to use pleasantries in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use plateau in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.