Examples of tray sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use tray in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tray.
- A silver tray was brought, with German plums. (8)
- Bring the tray along, old man. (8)
- Catching sight of the tray, he stopped, checked in an evident desire to communicate his soul. (8)
- Gerald Pendyce stood at a side-table, on which was a tray of decanters, glasses, and mineral water. (8)
- He made a daily raft out of the towel stand, the tea tray, and his pillows. (8)
- I put it on the tray last night. (8)
- The tray had been brought up; the maids had gone to bed. (8)
- The waiter darted back, bearing a tray and tall glasses filled each with piled parti-coloured liqueurs, on the top of which an egg-yolk swam. (10)
- Then get him; and take that tray. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tray. Perhaps also see a sentence for tradesmen and ways to use trod in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tray in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.