Sentences for pleasanter. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use pleasanter in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pleasanter.
- Barrett invitations, and he became a frequent visitor; always neat, pathetically well-brushed, and a pleasanter pet than Emilia, because he never shocked their niceties. (10)
- Leaning back, he closed his eyes; a pleasanter sensation was stealing over him. (8)
- My delightful manner with him during the last fortnight has been infinitely pleasanter. (10)
- Nesta found it pleasanter to see him than to hear of his work: which, to her present feeling, was inhuman. (10)
- Nothing could be pleasanter. (4)
- Perhaps by and by I may observe that private balls are much pleasanter than public ones. (4)
- She could there entertain her friends, could spend a pleasanter time there. (10)
- Those two were pleasanter to look on than amorous lords and great ladies, who are interesting only when they are wicked. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pleasanter. Perhaps also see a sentence for paints and ways to use plain in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pleasanter in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.