Sentence using the word polish. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use polish in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for polish.
- Gone forever, the close borough of rank and polish! (8)
- He has just as much and no more of the English polish one ordinarily meets. (10)
- Her main personal experience was in the social class which is primitively venatorial still, canine under its polish. (10)
- In a little unfrequented ante-room, all white panels and polish, she sat down to wait. (8)
- It was in these little things, this utter negligence of money that Crum had such engaging polish. (8)
- It will stop the Memoirs, or else give them a polish. (10)
- She will give me as much of their polish as I can take. (10)
- When these cabinets were opened and the drawers drawn forward there emerged a scent of metal polish. (8)
- You admit she has helped to trim and polish, and the rest. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for polish. Perhaps also see a sentence for phillips and ways to use pouring in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use polish in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.