Sentences for culture. University students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use culture in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for culture.
- Could culture ever make headway among the blind partisanships, the hand-to-mouth mentality, the cheap excitements of this town life? (8)
- Culture is half-way to heaven. (10)
- English verdure, English culture, English comfort, seen under a sun bright, without being oppressive. (4)
- In England rank, fashion, and culture rejoiced in him. (9)
- Mavering walked beside Alice, modestly explaining the difficulties of rose culture, and his method of dealing with the red spider. (9)
- Those qualities to him more dear almost than life, those indispensable attributes of property and culture, where were they? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for culture. Perhaps also see a sentence for calm and ways to use curtis in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use culture in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "use culture in a sentence for kids", visited this page.