Cultivation sentence example. College students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use cultivation in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cultivation.
- A woman of cultivation and genius! (10)
- I am indebted to him for the cultivation of my voice. (10)
- Not a man must be taken from the cultivation of our soil, for on that depends our very existence as a nation. (8)
- The letter showed evidence of cultivation and good breeding, but it was an ordinary love letter, if a love letter can be ordinary. (1)
- They were nearing the outskirt fields of cultivation. (8)
- This man of high intelligence and cultivation wrote like a provincial schoolmistress moralizing. (10)
- To shrink from being an object of it is a step in cultivation. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cultivation. Perhaps also see a sentence for crew and ways to use curling in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cultivation in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.