Enlightenment sentence example. College students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use enlightenment in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for enlightenment.
- A woman like Lady Busshe, always prying for the lamentable, would have required no further enlightenment. (10)
- Adister inquired, and his look requesting enlightenment told her she might speak. (10)
- But he was fain to admit it to be an eminently proper demand for enlightenment. (10)
- He listened for further enlightenment. (10)
- Sarcastic reports of the troublesome questioner represented him applying to a nymph of the country for enlightenment. (10)
- The conversation had been originated by Renee for the enlightenment of Nevil and as a future protection to herself. (10)
- The landlady of the Dolphin accepted this new idea with much enlightenment, but ruefully declared that she was afraid to go against his precise instructions. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for enlightenment. Perhaps also see a sentence for explicable and ways to use envy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use enlightenment in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.