Use politely in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use politely in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for politely.
- Count Loepel stept politely forward, and gave Eckart a significant bow. (10)
- He pursued her anxiously, politely, and at the head of her corridor took leave of her with a distinct sense of having merited his dismissal. (9)
- I respectfully protruded my tongue while he withdrew into his palace, spitting politely and with unusual copiousness in acknowledgment. (7)
- It ought to be done politely. (10)
- The Judge politely escorted us to the end of the lock under an umbrella. (2)
- The earl nodded to him politely and not cordially. (10)
- They deferred to each other as politely as they deferred to him, but, if anything, the daughter deferred most. (9)
- They were the politely flowing feminine of a statement of the fact, which might have been in one line. (10)
- This is to say, inspect the trumpeted school and retire politely. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for politely. Perhaps also see a sentence for passport and ways to use pots in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use politely in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.