A sentence for the word politic. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use politic in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for politic.
- He understood and trusted the man after that, warmed in thinking how politic his impulses could be. (10)
- His impulses to kindness could be politic. (10)
- I, unhappily, as the case would be sure to present itself to him, appeared the living example of his eminently politic career. (10)
- Nevil detected that politic element of their promptitude for war. (10)
- What men will do, and amorously minded men will do, is less the question than what it is politic they should be shown to do. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for politic. Perhaps also see a sentence for privacy and ways to use possessive in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use politic in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.