Sentences with discreet in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use discreet in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for discreet.
- Another dose of silence succeeded this discreet administration of speech. (10)
- But then, I can be discreet. (10)
- He had placed the chairs in front of the study window, and moths flew past to visit the discreet light in there. (8)
- Holly was discreet, she would make sure of her husband, she would see to it! (8)
- I say nothing: the wise are discreet in their tellings of the great. (10)
- In the little, close, deserted street, not a soul was moving, not even a cat or dog; nothing alive but many discreet, lighted windows. (8)
- It pronounced them discreet if culpable; probably cold to the passion both. (10)
- It was a discreet and a just meaning I had. (10)
- Mr Elliot was rational, discreet, polished, but he was not open. (4)
- No more wielding of the ugly cudgel; no more flailing with an aching arm; no more broadsword exercise, but a discreet and gentlemanly fence. (2)
- The initiated were discreet; those who had the whispers were open. (10)
- They are mighty discreet. (10)
- This struck Lapham, then draining his glass of sauterne, as wonderfully discreet in his wife. (9)
- We give him a display of wealth in England; here we are particularly discreet. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for discreet. Perhaps also see a sentence for discerning and ways to use distressfully in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use discreet in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.