How do you use ponies in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use ponies in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ponies.
- A low phaeton, with a nice little pair of ponies, would be the very thing. (4)
- She reined in at the cairn whence she and Courtier had looked down at the herds of ponies. (8)
- The ponies they never muved. (8)
- The ponies were there still, and in distance the shining sea. (8)
- There was no sound, not one tiny noise of water, wind in trees, or man; not even of birds or the moor ponies. (8)
- This was the inundation of the tan-bark with troops of pretty Shetland ponies of all ages, sizes, and colors. (9)
- Two small groups of wild ponies were slowly grazing towards each other on the hillside below. (8)
- Your idea of the ponies is delightful. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ponies. Perhaps also see a sentence for piper and ways to use ponder in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ponies in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.