Poorer sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use poorer in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for poorer.
- In the cold grey light of the morning the glories of the night before showed poorer. (9)
- Let me add, individually as much poorer. (10)
- There is no doubt that the poorer classes in our country are much more charitably disposed than their superiors in wealth. (2)
- There was, however, hardly a corner of England where orations on behalf of Peace had a poorer chance than the Bucklandbury division. (8)
- They might be richer or poorer; but they could not be more patrician or more plebeian. (9)
- When Algernon went forth a second time, he was by fifty pounds poorer. (10)
- You know how the poorer members of the aristocracy are situated. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for poorer. Perhaps also see a sentence for publicly and ways to use portugal in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use poorer in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.