How do you use poplar in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use poplar in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for poplar.
- A poplar pierced up into the dark-blue sky and touched a white star there. (8)
- Amongst the soft green pods of a kind of poplar chafers buzzed, and numbers of their little brown bodies were strewn on the path. (8)
- And, stealing along the grass, out on to the tow-path, she went swiftly towards the poplar. (8)
- He passed the dove-cot at last, and kept on till he could round into the backwater and steal up under cover to the poplar. (8)
- She noted carefully the river bank opposite the tall poplar. (8)
- She would telegraph for him to come that evening with a boat, opposite the tall poplar. (8)
- The light sparkled golden in the dancing poplar leaves, and brought the hills in communion with our eyes. (2)
- The plain is rich with tufts of poplar. (2)
- Their life was like a long poplar alley through which they wandered lazily side by side. (5)
- Turning abruptly from this point, our guide led us, by a narrow and steep path, into a little glen, planted with poplar and willows. (6)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for poplar. Perhaps also see a sentence for piper and ways to use ponder in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use poplar in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.