Sentences for poplars. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use poplars in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for poplars.
- And still it went on its way singing among the poplars, and making a green valley in the world. (2)
- Before it was a walled, neglected lawn, with poplars and one large walnut-tree. (8)
- Between the poplars he stopped to think. (8)
- Daylight was dying, the moon rising, gold behind the poplars! (8)
- Down went the heads of the poplars, the river staggered in its leap, the vale was shuddering grey. (10)
- Everything was very still, not even the poplars stirred, yet the purple grew with sinister, unmoving speed. (8)
- In the road he came on Dawney, who was turning in between the poplars, with thumbs as usual hooked in the armholes of his waistcoat. (8)
- The click and swish blended with the rustle of the willows and the poplars, and the cooing of a wood-pigeon, in a true river song. (8)
- The moon had freed herself above the poplars, and poured her unreality on the garden. (8)
- The, poplars sighed in the darkness; an owl hooted. (8)
- We lunched on a meadow inside a parallelogram of poplars. (2)
- When the Luganese returned he thrust the card into his hand, and walked out between the tall poplars, waiting, like ragged ghosts, silver with moonlight. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for poplars. Perhaps also see a sentence for pan and ways to use positively in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use poplars in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.