Sentences with popularity in them. University students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use popularity in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for popularity.
- And he had been once a young prince in popularity: the world had been his possession. (10)
- And the age of the indomitable adventurer must have contributed to his popularity. (10)
- He did not care so much for popularity as for the praise of his friends. (9)
- Her daughter enjoyed a most uncommon degree of popularity for a woman neither young, handsome, rich, nor married. (4)
- I venture no conjecture as to its present popularity, but of all books relating to the sea I think it, is the best. (9)
- In America his popularity was as instant as it was vast. (9)
- This is what makes a love intrigue of some sort all but essential to the popularity of any fiction. (9)
- We were then in the full career of popularity. (6)
- Yet his popularity would have survived the continuance of the storm and deluge. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for popularity. Perhaps also see a sentence for portuguese and ways to use poison in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use popularity in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.