Positions sentence example. Those in an MBA program, professors, and readers might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use positions in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for positions.
- All the same, I knew very well that much which I read was really poor stuff, and the persons and positions were often preposterous. (9)
- Apparently the commission of the act of marriage was to force Beauchamp from all his positions one by one. (10)
- As they passed into other rooms these objects were taking different positions; but from every window there were beauties to be seen. (4)
- I daresay different positions lead to different reasonings; the fellow appears to have a fascination over him. (10)
- In other days the positions had been reversed. (10)
- It had an air of reversing their positions while she listened to the charge of folly, and incidentally replied. (10)
- It is an old and homely saying that good officers never place their men in positions they would not themselves be willing to fill. (8)
- Men are so selfish: one cannot persuade them to be reasonable in such positions. (10)
- Quick, they resumed their former positions. (10)
- They had heard, by involuntarily overhearing about as much as may be heard in such positions, a luminous word or two. (10)
- Thus, to her contemplation, their positions became reversed: it was Wilfrid now who stood in the darkness, unselected. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for positions. Perhaps also see a sentence for propriety and ways to use portuguese in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use positions in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.