Possesses sentence example. Those in an MBA program, professors, and readers might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use possesses in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for possesses.
- And if he throws all he possesses on a stake . (10)
- It steals into our nostrils, possesses them. (10)
- She forms an agreeable picture when she is rowing, and possesses a musical laugh. (10)
- The consequence is, that everything depends upon the amount of courage she possesses. (10)
- Whatever tuneful instrument one of your friends possesses shall solace your slumbers or batter the pate of your enemy. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for possesses. Perhaps also see a sentence for propriety and ways to use portuguese in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use possesses in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.