Sentences with possessor. University students, readers, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use possessor in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for possessor.
- Cold antecedent immersion had to be thanked; and stringent vacuity; perhaps a spotting ogre-image of her possessor. (10)
- She had no thought of value, but only an eagerness to feel herself possessor of something. (10)
- So I swore by that to give myself to the possessor of the Identical, and flattered him. (10)
- The possessor of the name was in love, and did not reflect. (10)
- The power of doing anything with quickness is always prized much by the possessor, and often without any attention to the imperfection of the performance. (4)
- Thus you become this day the possessor of seventy thousand pounds, respecting the disposal of which I am here to take your orders. (10)
- To be the possessor of the whole of you! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for possessor. Perhaps also see a sentence for poaching and ways to use policy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use possessor in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.