How do you use tenant in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use tenant in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tenant.
- An accommodating linen-draper possessed of a sea-view, and rooms which hurled the tenant to the windows in desire for it, gave me harbourage. (10)
- But the poacher was another kind of vermin than the stupid tenant. (10)
- But, Crawford, though I refuse you as a tenant, come to me as a friend. (4)
- Depend upon me for taking care that no tenant has more than his just rights. (4)
- I am not particularly disposed to favour a tenant. (4)
- I am sure of an excellent tenant at half a word. (4)
- I hailed the solitary tenant of it, and after some little parley, induced him to ferry me over. (6)
- If the old Crossways had no tenant, it would be a purse all mouth. (10)
- Landlord and tenant must work together. (8)
- Sacrilege to me to have a tenant in my old home where I was born. (10)
- Thence he proceeded to Holdesbury, where he heard that the house, grounds, and farm were let to a tenant preparing to enter. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tenant. Perhaps also see a sentence for thursday and ways to use temple in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tenant in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.