Pots example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use pots in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pots.
- Chimneys and smoke, the trees cut down, piles of pots. (8)
- Madame of course at the first word was off to her pots. (10)
- She carries Lady Culmer with her too, and you may expect a visit of nods and hints and pots of alabaster. (10)
- The little old green-house temple of his early masterpieces was still extant, used now to protect watering pots. (8)
- There are flowers we cannot keep growing in pots. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pots. Perhaps also see a sentence for pempton and ways to use portier in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pots in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.